Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Adjutant

Post 02 May 2023, 8:05 am

I think we are all equally screwed by MLB teams taking their sweet merry time putting guys onto the official IL. I’d like to propose we change our league setting to allow any player with the plain red flag (technically considered “day-to-day” by Fantrax) to be placed in an IL slot.

I’d also like to propose (separately) that we change the IL enforcement setting such that new claims and trades are blocked if you have a player in your IL slot who is no longer eligible. Previously existing waiver claims would still be processed. But you’d have to move the player out of the IL slot in order to make new pickups or propose/execute trades. — Our current setting is None, which means there’s no enforcement other than that you can’t do something that results in an illegal roster.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 02 May 2023, 8:35 am

Regards the latter part - that's the way it should be. I believe I put 'none' on there so pre-keeper trades could happen.

I'll go fix that.
Dignitary

Post 02 May 2023, 10:48 am

As long as number of players on the IL doesn't increase, I think I'd be OK with this change.
Dignitary

Post 03 May 2023, 5:50 am

I too would agree to this, provided the number of slots on the IL did not change. (I second George).