Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 10 Apr 2024, 5:43 am

With Biden blaming Israel for trying to get its hostages back home, insisting that Israel abandon its hostages and release thousands of Palestinian prisoners (some of whom committed murder), and allowing HAMAS to do it again, I won't be able to vote for Biden. I can live with bad economic policy but I can't live with selling out my people. And I certainly can't vote for Trump. So, I guess Kennedy is my man. As one of the few independent voters on this page, I wonder if that's important.
Administrator

Post 10 Apr 2024, 9:31 am

I applaud ANYONE who votes for what they are most needing in a leader.

I applaud Ray Jay for his stand for Israel.
I applaud Freeman for his vote for Biden as a vote against Trump.
I applaud my vote for conservative ideals.

The point is we should be voting for what we are passionate about. We should see politically larger than the binary options given to us by those who believe they are in power.
Dignitary

Post 21 Apr 2024, 8:06 am

Polling says that RFK is pulling more from Trump than Biden, according to a poll discussed on Meet the Press this morning.
Administrator

Post 22 Apr 2024, 4:31 am

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/19/death-of-republican-party-consequences

Disregarding the bias in this article, Reich is correct.

“Your words were very, very clear on January 11, 2021,” Stephanopoulos reminded Sununu. “You said that President Trump’s rhetoric and actions contributed to the insurrection. No other president in history has contributed to an insurrection. So, please explain.”

Sununu responded: “For me, it’s not about him as much as it is having a Republican administration.”

This is the issue. Both presidential candidates are flawed. Both camps are polarized.
Trump has legal issues and is a jerk.
Biden has document security and mental acuity issues.

Sadly, it just doesn't matter. It only matters if you have the right letter behind your name in the ballot.

Worst election choices I have ever participated in, and I have been voting presidentially since Reagan v Mondale.
Administrator

Post 29 Apr 2024, 12:08 pm

Harvard says otherwise.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden-vs-kennedy-vs-west-vs-stein