Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Adjutant

Post 05 May 2020, 3:44 pm

Maybe so. But I am not sure female voters are going to like an investigation going after the woman like that. There are always explanation of everything of why the woman behaved as she did. Nothing is conclusive. It's a bad look, I think. I just think that if you we're the Democractic Party state that we're not making a judgment on the truth of her accusation, but it was late in the day to make, there is no corroboration, it's word v. word, and it's unfair for Biden to be penalized when there is no way to know the truth of what happened at this point. . And an investigation will not change the fundamental lack of proof. Biden has been wounded by the accusation and there is no way to undo the damage. Trying to crush this woman will not help matters. Just leave it be.
Adjutant

Post 15 May 2020, 7:46 pm

Tara Reade has rubbed some people the wrong way...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/1 ... ces-260771

Unless something significant comes out...it looks to me that it all that can ever be established is that Biden may have acted mildly inappropriately in ways similar to how other women have described that might have constituted sexual harassment . I am just going to ignore the more serious allegation at this point. The reason that the woman who accused Kavanaugh had so much credibility was that her background was so exemplary even though again there was no corroboration. And there is no other serious allegation with regard to Biden.

There has been a consistent record of Tara Reade making sexual harassment allegations with regard to Biden from the time she made the actual complaint, her husband made mention of them a few years later, and she told a neighbor a few years later, and when she first came forward recently that was how she described it. It was only recently after this long record of describing Biden's conduct as being sexual harassment in nature that she upgraded it to being a serious sexual assault. That is good reason to be skeptical.

The problems with her character are just even more reason to be skeptical.

This story is over for me.
Adjutant

Post 17 May 2020, 10:28 pm

But I'll tell you...if they got rid of him....and Michael Jordan were available...I would vote for him in a second. I wouldnt even need to know his policies...just go fix all the bs that is going on with Trump being president.