Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Dignitary

Post 20 May 2024, 10:03 am

No shame in ignorance. We are all ignorant until we learn. Of course, there is willful ignorance, which is something else . . .
Administrator

Post 20 May 2024, 10:10 am

Sadly, this is willfully ignorant. The President surely has access to economic data. To not research is choosing to be willfully ignorant.

Personally, I expect more from a politician.
Adjutant

Post 21 May 2024, 11:09 am

While you're talking about Biden lying about inflation...the Trump campaign posted a video about creating a "unified Reich" if he wins.

Yes, they say they did not create it and the staffer missed seeing "Reich" but at this point we have to assume it's intentional. I could care less about their excuses. By the way the Washington Post counted 30,000 lies told by Trump during his Administration. 21 a day....
Administrator

Post 21 May 2024, 4:25 pm

Are you saying that is Trump's viewpoint, counselor?

If so, evidence is needed.

This is simple. Fire the putz that allowed this through. Find who sent this in and attribute it to them.

There is NO way that Trump would state such a faux pas.

(BTW, this reminds me of RickyP) You are above this.
Adjutant

Post 21 May 2024, 11:26 pm

Trump has a long track record of racist dogwhistles. I'm not buying this was an accident. Has the staffer been fired? No! This is on Trump. This is his campaign and if he didn't support this then there should have been consequences for this. I'm above this? Let me know when he disavows the video and the junior staffer who did it was fired and whoever let a junior staffer post a video without vetting is fired. What happens when Trump does nothing? Do you agree to blame him then? You really think a junior staffer can post that video without approval? There is always going to be plausible deniability but that doesn't mean we have to accept it.