Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 20 Apr 2022, 8:37 am

That certainly was quicker than expected. The last of the Texan crew killed on turn 12 of a 30 turn showdown.

In my opinion the Texas crew did the right thing to dive for the gully. But then they really should have made a coordinated and concentrated attack using the gully for cover. Maybe two of them concentrating on a single enemy while the other keeps watch on any threats, for example Innocente trying to flank the gully. In a 4 on 3 showdown the weaker side just needs to put one enemy out of action to even things up.

The Mexican crew did a good job. The two on the hill had the LOS into the gully, Innocente doing the flanking maneuver and Foreman going after Slim once he came out of the gully.

Fun watching this as always!!!
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 20 Apr 2022, 8:49 am

Truth be told the plan was the Gully, and we attempted an effect I think but that strategy is just disadvantageous as show from the game you just end up sitting ducks. Also I did not care for the map as the fence in the starting zone just penalizes the teams movement in a way that the other side dosent. Had i run it agian I probably would have stayed with the stable at least until someone closed.

Overall not really happy with that one. Just felt that it was skewed with terrain if teams are directly closing.
Adjutant

Post 08 May 2022, 1:11 pm

WilliamK wrote:Truth be told the plan was the Gully, and we attempted an effect I think but that strategy is just disadvantageous as show from the game you just end up sitting ducks. Also I did not care for the map as the fence in the starting zone just penalizes the teams movement in a way that the other side dosent. Had i run it agian I probably would have stayed with the stable at least until someone closed.

Overall not really happy with that one. Just felt that it was skewed with terrain if teams are directly closing.

As the formidable foe, The Kid, you needed get him up close and personal. I probably would have tried to flank the boys on the Oak.