The race will be Phi's rookie/practice RM debut. This Motley Crew of drivers was assembled in an attempt to get some new folks interested in CFR and also challenge Phi's nascent RM abilities.

The Drivers:

Michael (Lindo) Lind - Lindo is the CFR veteran of the bunch. He is a great all around gamer and my oldest/longest Richmond VA (home for me) friend. His red Ferrari will give the other racers a hellova challenge. I also suspect he'll set a great example for the other drivers.

Michael left the race. The 2nd driver for the red machine is Rob (Rund U Over) Rund from the great state of MA. He's a very experienced and precise racer, will provide a great example and will challenge these rookie drivers and push em for all their worth.

Bad Ass (BA) Bluff Carl - BA is newbie driver that hails from the great state of Texas. He's a former work mate of Phil. He's an ace sailor/skipper. He frequently joins me on adventures - hiking, fishing, SCUBA and sailing. He'll be sailing (flying along...) in the black Mercedes. I'll let him explain the nickname Bluff....

Ed (I Spy Yo Bumpa) Spyhalski - In the orange McClaren, yet another geeky boy engineer and friend from the Richmond, VA hood, Ed is a great guy and usually the smartest person in the room (which may work against him - lol). I'm sure he's running Monte Carlo race simulations and analyzing the die roll chart as you read this...

Chris (Burnout Bernie) Bernardo - Garaged in Yorktown, VA - Chris is 1 of the sons of my longest ever friends - the late great Johnny Bernardo (who would regularly hold court at Prezcon in open gaming). Chris is an avid gamer, but new to CFR and has a great sense of humor. He greatly enjoys destroying stuff (ex: my space ships, my tanks, my hover craft, my Ogres). Hopefully he'll keep his green Lotus in 1 piece....

Steve (Slipstream) Bernardo - In the yellow Renault, we have the 2nd Bernardo barbarian who also hails from tidewater, VA area. Dr Jekyl mild mannered, Steve is also a Mr Hyde analytical and aggressive gamer. His Carthaginian elephant charges are legendary! I'm not worried about collusion between the brothers.... I'm hoping I can keep him from crashing out the other 4 cars.....