Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 14 May 2021, 4:01 pm

Turn 50 is due Monday at 6pm Eastern. Note as stuff is so spread out, look for an early closure if positions are no longer in doubt.

Jack rolls through the chicane at full speed as he begins his final sprint to the finish for the Win. Other drivers work through the back half of the circuit as they work to finish.

Before the Chicane, David uses his final wear to close on Brent, for what likely is a last minute charge for 2nd
C3S7R3T49.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 19 May 2021, 5:41 pm

Turn 51 is due Friday at 6pm Eastern. This may be the final turn as I do not think positions will be up for grabs past this point. Also apologies for Space Cadeting the turn on Monday!

Jack rolls down the main straight at full bore, the finish line in sight! Back behind him at the 18-19 chicane, smoke can be seen coming out of Brent's engine, as his attempt to redline to stay ahead of David goes awry, as David rolls through the Chicane and pulls to Brent's outside.
C3S7R3T50.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 21 May 2021, 4:58 pm

ack crosses the line to the adoring crowd winning the race!

Behind him a final sprint by David leads to him taking the second step on the podium with Brent Behind him, as drivers trickle in behind them to finish their races.

RM Notes:

Alrighty that is the final turn. Once the podium was set, there was no other challenges, as all other drivers are too far spread to affect positioning.

Thanks everyone for running with me, and I hope you enjoyed it, and congrats to Jack in winning the race, AND the C3 Championship by a single point.

As this is the end of the season, there are promotions and relegations.

For Season 8, these drivers will be going on to C2:
Jack Beckman
James Benham
David Ingraham
Giuseppe Incorpora

good luck to you all in the circuit and may you perhaps in a season make it to the big top!

As for relegations...well as has been the case for every reason in C3, there aren't any! Due to drivers leaving C3 and higher circuits, we will yet again not be sending anyone down to C4, and will instead be getting a bumper crop of young guns to compete for spots. We will also be loosing a driver, has Bruce Munies has decided to take a year off from the series. We wish him a good break and good luck.

With all that said, I will make a post race post, and once stuff gets rolling, will make next years car choice race. If there are any questions just let me know!
C3S7R3T51.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 22 May 2021, 5:52 am

Beckman had a nice lead at the finish, congratulations
C3 summary.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 22 May 2021, 10:49 am

RROC Qualifiers

Driver/circuit/points
D. Ling/C1 champion/58
S. Peeples/C2 champion/65
J. Beckman/C3 champion/41
T. Kay/C4 champion/48
D. Schulz/C2 wild card/58
R. Kubala/C4 wild card/ 47

Alternates:
M. Polcen/C1/43
J. Benham/C3/40
C. Brandt/C2/40
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 26 May 2021, 8:06 am

The full field results from Baku along with the final points. There were 3 dead heats for the top ten at Baku. Points are split.
Race 3 full field.png
Full Field Points.png