Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 30 Mar 2020, 6:09 pm

Turn 26 is due Wendesday at 8pm Eastern

The field roars down the back straight as the driver push their engines to their limits, except for Stephen who slams the breaks to prepare for the 14-15 Hairpin.
RRLS6C3R3T25.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 31 Mar 2020, 10:00 am

Have a correction that should only affect Tony and Bruce, but still need to be made. Marshall requested outside lane not inside as a vie to break slip.

Of the two behind him, Tony called inside, Bruce called Slip Pickup. So Bruce would follow Marshall outside.

Corrected map attached. Deadline hard has been extended until Thursday, though if I get oks or corrections from both, and all moves are in will post tomorrow
RRLS6C3R3T25.png
Administrator

Post 31 Mar 2020, 1:32 pm

Brad thanks thee!
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 01 Apr 2020, 7:21 pm

Turn 27 is due Friday at 8Pm Eastern

Stephen rolls into the corner as the field barrels towards it, with tire smoke coming from Tim. Further back, Bruce uses a strong slipstream off Marshall to blast past Tony and pull aside Marshall.Stephen rolls into the corner as the field barrels towards it, with tire smoke coming from Tim. Further back, Bruce uses a strong slipstream off Marshall to blast past Tony and pull aside Marshall.
RRLS6C3R3T26.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 03 Apr 2020, 7:46 pm

Stephen rolls through the final turn on his way to begin the third lap. Behind him, Kal dives between Bruce and Guiseppe and up into third, passing Tim in the process with some tire smoke and hard driving.

Behind them, Marshall forces Brad off line and the rear pack fans out as they charge the hairpin, with a little tire smoke from Tony

RM Notes:
Tie Breakers:
Tim and Marshall: 2nd Highest Result
Bruce and Jack: Highest Result
Guiseppe and Tony: Highest Result

Also for the hecks of it, I played around with TTS, so included is "What the turn would look like in TTS". Cars are not exact due to car availability, but it fits outside
RRLS6C3R3T27.png
T27inTTS.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 06 Apr 2020, 5:54 pm

Turn 29 is due Wendesday at 8pm Eastern

Stephen tags the line as he begins Lap 3!

Guiseppe finds himself pushed off apex as the three of them force their way through the corner, with Tim, Marshall and Bruce feeding in behind them.

At the rear pack, David, Tony and Jack, all feed through the hairpin before conga lining.

RM Note:

To explain what happened through turn 16:

1. Bruce, and Kal went through the corner on the outside before Guiseppe and lined up along the inside.
2. Due to both the middle and inside was blocked, Guiseppe was blocked from finishing his move on the line, and with no alternative to use the inside, he was forced to run outside in the corner and ends up outside of Kal and Bruce.
3. Tim runs into the same problem attempting to use the line through 16, and is forced to use the outside, Being his request was RS123, he is placed on the furthest inside slip for where he is, which is Guiseppe.
4. Marshall runs the line at 120 for free, ending in the last space of the RA.
5. Bruce having requested to be behind Marshall, runs outside and uses his slip to pull in behind him.
RRLS6C3R3T28.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 08 Apr 2020, 7:26 pm

Turn 30 is due Friday at 8pm Eastern

Stephen rolls into turn one as he enters the complex.

The back behind him shifts as Kal streaks ahead and Marshall's powerful engine allows him to run 3 wide. Tim and Bruce pull in behind them.

In the Rear pack, Jack pushes his tires through the corner, and pulls to Tony's outside, as David slips in behind him.

RM Notes:
Bruce: Single Slip due to double is blocked
Tim: No slip due to blocked.
RRLS6C3R3T29.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 10 Apr 2020, 8:15 pm

Turn 31 is due Monday at 8pm Eastern

As Stephen turns out of the complex with clean air in front of him, the signs of tire smoke show the mess occuring behind him, as more than half the field has bunched up three wide and two deep at the entrance of the corner, with the others not too far behind them!

RM Notes:
Bruce: NPR Warning #1. No penalty but please make sure to keep up.
Kal: You have 40 breaks. So 180->120 is 1 Wear, as you committed to test breaks on the LB.
Marshall: Blocked from full move. Followed prescribed default of LB test w/1 Skill
Tim and Bruce: No space for slips.
RRLS6C3R3T30.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 11 Apr 2020, 4:31 am

Peeples with a good margin at the line, but Collins was easily the fastest for the lap.
Shanghai C3 summary.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 14 Apr 2020, 5:24 pm

I apologize. I somehow spaced in my extra day off I took yesturday. Turn 32 is due Thursday at 8pm Eastern

Stephen vaults down the straight towards the hairpin as clouds of tire smoke show the chaos that has ensured as the rest of the feild seems to have piled into the complex!

RM Notes:
Brad and Marshall: as Neither of you elected to late break, I ran you down the higher speed limit line to make it cleaning without having. No Force pass was available at that point as both lines were 2 deep.

Tony: I read "Minimal Wear" as both on breaks and tires, so ran you outside, only costing 1 for the LB

BIG NOTE: Just to keep in mind. Drivers Can spend two wear going 80 through the 40 for 100 through the 60s if you were going that speed or higher as you entered the corner. The corner only prevents acceleration.
RRLS6C3R3T31.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 16 Apr 2020, 9:46 pm

Turn 33 is due Saturday at 8pm Eastern

Stephen rolls through the Hairpin as the field separated into two packs as drivers funnel out of the complex, some more successfully than others.

RM Notes:

I apologize, while it didn't affect the movement of the turn, the positions of Brad, David and Marshall should of been reversed on the chart. Current chart is marked as if it was, and points are updated.

Also, due to the report that we are loosing a driver from C1, this will reduce the number of demotions from the lower circuits. Due to this, C3 will have no demotions at the end of the season. The point chart has been updated with that in mind.

David: you have a slip option off Brad from that position.

Tony: Unfortunately due to that 100s can only enter the 40s, I had to late break you, as Jack is in your way exiting. LB was done in the space before the interchange, so 2 W was spent(1 for the 40 space, 1 for LB)
RRLS6C3R3T32.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 18 Apr 2020, 9:55 pm

Stephen rolls down twoards the bend, as the chase pack keeps in line through the corner. The Rear group piles up at the front of the hairpin.
RRLS6C3R3T33.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 20 Apr 2020, 8:48 pm

As Stephen keeps himself a turn ahead of the chasing pack, there is Chaos in the back of the field as Jack spins on the inside, and Marshall over does it trying to slow for the corner!

RM Note:

So I need to check with the RMs, so turn is subject to change, but notes are in based on current running.

Guiseppe: You didn't give me a wear expenditure for the turn, so I simply negated the slip and left you on the line.

Jack: Speed next turn is 20mph, also you had no skill to spend.

Marshall: The corner is 60/40, and you can't use the line and FP. Being the LB was more having to do with blocking, I attempted to LB you safely to the corner, that failed, and thus you had to chance through the outside at 80(using the last skill as it is an unexpected roll), you succeeded that roll and cleared the corner.
RRLS6C3R3T34.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 22 Apr 2020, 3:31 pm

Hey all,

I apologize for the delays over the past two days. I kinda made the situation more hairy than it should of been. After doing some thinking and checking with RMs, I am going to make Guiseppe's correction and leave the turn as is otherwise.

As result of this however I am seeing a need to complete the turn earlier on in the day for reasons of availability of others for guidance on such. Thus, effective Turn 35, the turn Deadline will be changing to 5pm EDT(GMT -4).

I would also like to quickly also remind people to state any wear or skill usage in your turn and try to be as clear and specific as possible.

As for the correction, While wear was not directly stated in his move, Guiseppe had basically requested to burn a wear inside should the turn be blocked. Due to this:

1. Guiseppe ends his move inside of Bruce at the cost of 1 wear(down to 3)
2. Kal, no longer blocked on the line slides in behind Guiseppe on the line coming through the corner.

With that said, all turns will be due Thursday at 8PM Eastern, and good luck to all as the race comes to a close.

Will
RRLS6C3R3T34.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 23 Apr 2020, 8:17 pm

Turn 36 is due Saturday by 5pm Eastern. Please note new deadline.

Stephen blasts up to the 11-13 complex as the chase pack works through the hairpin. Guiseppe uses some Ace breaking to beat Bruce to the Apex who must instead run outside.

Behind them, the field works their way through Turn 7, and Tony pulls past Jack as Jack recovers from his spin.

RM Notes:

Kal: NPR Warning.
RRLS6C3R3T35.png