Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 12 May 2020, 3:32 am

Boy, was this race fun to watch! Some great chances, both passed and failed. Really good tactical racing all through the pack. Both promotion and relegation were fluid and up for grabs right up until the end.

Congratulations Fabio on a well run race. And Bruce and Chris for their podium finishes.

Also congratulations to Fabio, Bruce, Cody and Mike who will be competing in circuit 1 next season.

Rando and Justin will be moving down to circuit 3, but I expect to see you both back here in circuit 2 for season 8.

Overall I think we had an awesome group of racers this season, maybe one of the best I've had the pleasure of hosting. We saw some good, hard and clean racing all three races. I just want to thank and applaud you all.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 12 May 2020, 7:11 am

Thanks for running a great race, Jim! You represent what all of us mortal RM's should aspire to.

Congrats to Fabio on a terrific race. Bruce & Chris, any one of us could have been there as well - what a great ending.

By the hair of my chinny-chin-chin. That's how close I was to falling out of a promotion spot. A passing dice roll by Chris Brandt on the last turn and he would've taken my spot. Bruce, you were supposed to push for the win! You know those Italians don't like to roll dice (see C3).

This was an interesting track. I saw the potential for a from-behind race but did not realize how much work it would be to grind through the pack in the final lap. I passed a chunk of them in the first snail but it required wear & dice on late braking to get initiative over Rando (who had the same idea) and then a forced pass. I had a ton of wear but I hate spending it on late braking. Then I gave up another wear beating Doug to the 2nd snail, which I didn't need to as he did not contest. That left me just enough wear to catch the leaders but not pass them.

I like this track... I think. Plenty of 3-wide areas and long straights but man, those slow, tight corners at the end of the straights were bears!

Best of luck in Season 7!
Indy Car Driver (Pro IV)

Post 12 May 2020, 8:40 pm

First of all, Thank You to the Race Master, Jim your the Best. And to the ones moving up the Ladder "Congratulations" you were all Better then the Rest of us this Season. For the One's moving down a Rung on the Ladder "You'll Be Back Up. And now to the one's staying in C2 let's take it the Top the season after Next. And for Me, the last race, the Dice cost Me a Podium. When I get the Right Setups where I don't have to roll them unforgiving things look out. Last and not Least, It's about the Competitiveness and having Fun at the same Time. I've played this game 40 + Years and the Love & the Passion are like the First Time I put my Car on the starting Grid. I'M READY

P.S. I Live in INDY the Racing Capitol of the World
"GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES"