Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 23 Jul 2019, 4:17 am

Let everyone know your thoughts on this race.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 30 Jul 2019, 4:23 pm

The Track: I enjoyed this track although winning tends to improve my disposition and I would not be surprised to find a different sentiment from the field. It seems there are many ways to approach Buddh and the (probable) winners of C1 through C4 bear that out.

C1: 40/40/140
C2: 60/60/160
C3: 40/40/160
C4: 60/60/140

The Race: I had a lot of breaks fall my way with a pretty clean ride. Probably the most significant was Turn 3 during which the seas parted and I was able to clear Corner 3 at good speed. Starting from 5th, it was important to my race to clear the first 2 corners in 3 turns. Corner 4 separated Fabio, Josh, and me (Justin was far ahead at this point) from the pack. Fabio jumped ahead shortly after, which was fine with me. We’ve had our share of track battles so I was happy to be on different lines. Josh being Josh put himself out of contention. Josh, you are really good at this game but those NPR’s will hold you back. William became a constant in my mirror for a while but then I saw an opportunity during lap 2 in the big corner (2nd transition point) to shake him. After that, I needed to track down Fabio and Justin over whom I had a car and wear advantage, respectively. While I think I could have caught them regardless, Justin’s crash and Fabio’s damaged engine all but ensured the victory.

A special thanks to Jim for running a great race. You represent the best of Redscape!

See you all at Socchi!
Indy Car Driver (Pro IV)

Post 09 Aug 2019, 12:57 pm

Thank you Jim for Adjudicating the Race that I let get a way (2 NPR's Hurt), not taking away anything From the 3 on the Podium (Congratulation) Hats off to you. I found out Early on in the Race that I had a Car that wasn't set up right for the Track, but it could be competitive with No NPR's. See ya'll in Socchi