Hello, here are the rules of conduct that I expect you all to abide by:

1) All communications between players should reference solely events that have happened in this game.

2)Any reference to specific players as people, including their playstyles, preferences, history, and out-of-game friendships, should be avoided.
2b) Corollary to point B - if someone does something eccentric in this game you are allowed to acknowledge it as being "their style" - however this information should not be proactively shared.

3) Any agreements made outside the game (real-world favors, etc.) are strictly forbidden

4) All players should be viewed with a clean state at the start of the game, & evaluated solely on what happens in this game.
4b) You should give all players an equal opportunity for press, if you are writing one power across the map but not another, there should be an in-game reason you chose which power to write, not a player-based reason (this player is good so I want to get on their good side, I have a good relationship with this player, etc are not allowed, however, "this power has strategic concerns I want to discuss" or "This power has started off doing well so I want to write them well" are allowed)

5. A smurf is categorized as a new email address designed to hide the identity of the player. Smurfs are not only allowed, but are encouraged. If a player wishes to use a smurf account, they MUST register with the GM. Any player who is discovered hiding their identity without the GM's knowledge will be assumed to be cheating and instantly kicked from the game.

6. Any communications that venture into the realm of personal attacks are not allowed.
6b. However, this is a competitive game - open hostility is a valid game technique, as long as it doesn't venture into the realm of personal attacks.
Ex:
"That thing you did was extremely stupid, you need to rethink before you lose this game" is fine
"You are stupid" - not allowed

7. Discussing the meta-game, or how past games played out, is allowe, as long as the discussion is done in a general sense, does not reference other players' performance, and speaks in generalities.

8. Making a fake email address that is similar to another powers' address for the purposes of impersonating someone else is not allowed. For example - a fake version of my email would be SRedesco at gmail.com - it's missing a T :).

9. Any player who receives a communication that violates this code of conduct is obligated to forward it to the GM. Not doing so is tacit support of their behavior.

10. Any issues with other players in the game breaking this code of conduct should be sent SOLELY to the GM, and not discussed with other players.