Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 30 Mar 2017, 10:55 pm

Welcome to all driver to the Nascar exibition race. It is my hope you all have fun, and that the track works out in your favor.

Currently I a total of 8 drivers who have said they wanted to play:
Mike (# 48)
Kal (# 3)
Jim (# 8)
Chris (# 20)
Tim (# 24)
Dave (#21)
Rob (# 2)

Cars choices will be available Friday April 1st. We plan to use the Redscape Nascar Cars, though there may be a couple more options available from Grand Prix-Cision Racing. I also have a old template from the game, so if someone feels like being Artsy I can send it to you to try to create a car before the due date.

Track Voting will close Wendesday April 5th
Car Choice and Build will due Wendesday April 12th,
Bids will be due Friday April 14th
Should everything go smoothly, the first turn should roll on the next Monday

If anyone else wishes to join, please comment here before close of Builds and submit one to me.

Standard CFR rules will be used, with the exception that the race will be started "Double File". I have thought about also formulating a "Running Start" rule, but decided to just work with standard builds.

As this is my first time attempting this as a Stewart, I am thinking of M/W/F with Midnight Deadlines if that is fine with you all.

With that, good luck to everybody :grin:
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 31 Mar 2017, 3:56 pm

Hey all, here are the GPR car options.
GPR Cars.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 06 Apr 2017, 4:33 pm

Track Vote has been completed. We will be racing at Rockingham. The track map is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6b3v5s6x96ib ... m.gif?dl=0

As noted above Builds are due monday. Good luck to all!
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 10 Apr 2017, 6:37 pm

The Build deadline has been moved back to Wendesday due to me realizing I had the wrong email for one driver. Sorry all!