Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Adjutant

Post 14 Feb 2017, 8:49 am

Revolution has broken out in the former Canadian Empire. After a spate of terrible policy decisions, the ruling dictator, The Don (pictured below) was overthrown in a coup d'etat by the Colonel Sanders (picture below).

(The Don, who was infamous for blathering threats is quoted as saying "Just grab Crimea by the pussy.")

(Colonel Sanders, our liberator.)

The Colonel has turned his focus internally, striving to get syrup subsidies for all. But Colonel Sanders has made very clear - any country that chooses to attack the Canadian Commune in this hour will be met with complete and overwhelming force. The Canadian Commune wishes for prosperity and friendship with all workers of the world, but it will not balk at standing up for the survival of its citizens.
Adjutant

Post 15 Mar 2017, 3:29 pm

With nuclear attacks crippling Canadian leadership, Canada has fallen to mob rule. Rather than develop its nuclear program, Canadian men and women take to the streets across the domains.

Or how I @#$! up and didn't input my orders in time.
Adjutant

Post 19 Mar 2017, 10:18 pm

rofl! I lost it at Colonel Sanders...

I wont be fooled, he shaved his famous gotee and is posing as Bernie. I think the only thing he wants to liberate is your walets by expanding his original recipe chicken acorss the globe. Egypt will not stand for this deceptive ploy to use political power to boost his own financial empire!!!