Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Dignitary

Post 02 Sep 2016, 10:03 am

The game has ended in a draw with all remaining powers (France (Lingfish), Germany (der Blaue Reiter) and Russia (Ruffhaus)) agreeing to end hostilities.

Thanks for playing, and I look forward to reading your end of game statements. Also if you were watching the game, but not playing in it, and have questions or comments, the forum is open to all.
Dignitary

Post 03 Sep 2016, 10:29 am

Final map
winter_09.jpg
Dignitary

Post 04 Sep 2016, 8:14 pm

geojanes wrote:The game has ended in a draw with all remaining powers (France (Lingfish), Germany (der Blaue Reiter) and Russia (Ruffhaus)) agreeing to end hostilities.

Thanks for playing, and I look forward to reading your end of game statements. Also if you were watching the game, but not playing in it, and have questions or comments, the forum is open to all.

Wow. A 3-way draw. Do we still have that bicycle-built-for-3 in the shed we can pull out for the triumphal parade?
Ambassador

Post 05 Sep 2016, 1:33 pm

I want to publicly say George did a superb job of GM'ing.

Thank you, George!
Ambassador

Post 06 Sep 2016, 5:56 am

georgeatkins wrote:
geojanes wrote:The game has ended in a draw with all remaining powers (France (Lingfish), Germany (der Blaue Reiter) and Russia (Ruffhaus)) agreeing to end hostilities.

Wow. A 3-way draw. Do we still have that bicycle-built-for-3 in the shed we can pull out for the triumphal parade?

Cute ... and they all get bronze medals. (sour grapes, no doubt)

And I fully agree with Steve's sentiments.
Ambassador

Post 09 Sep 2016, 5:14 pm

Geojanes - If there are any other EOGs via email, I for one would like it if you posted them here in the forum. A game with a cast of characters of this caliber doesn't happen but once in a blue moon.

Thanks, Bob
Dignitary

Post 10 Sep 2016, 1:27 pm

King of Swords wrote:Geojanes - If there are any other EOGs via email, I for one would like it if you posted them here in the forum. A game with a cast of characters of this caliber doesn't happen but once in a blue moon.

Thanks, Bob

I have asked Uhtar for permission to post his. I will do so if and when he grants it. Lingfish has not written one, but he has suggested he will later. Other than that, I don't think the other players not already posted will be writing statements.