Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 04 Sep 2015, 6:16 am

And we are off!

Next Deadline: Fall 1901 orders due Tuesday, September 15 at 9am EDT/1pm UTC. Winter 1901 will be due Thursday, September 17, unless all builds are marked final.
-----------------------------------------------
Spring 1901 Results

Burgundy - GMTom
A BRU - PIC
A DIJ - LAN
F HAG - HEL

Byzantium - Crawdadr
F CON to WBS
F SMY to AEG
A ATH to BUL

Eire - georgeatkins
A Alcluyd - Yorkshire
F Dublin - Irish Sea
F Edinburgh - North Sea

Hungary - Sassenach
A Bud - Aus
A Sze - Tra
F Zar - Cro

Israel - Lingfish
A Dam - Syr
A Jer - Ara
F Cai - Ala

Poland - Talrus
F Gda - Bor
A Rig - Nov
A War - Gal

Sicily - Reuben
F Naples - Apulia
F Palermo - Tyrrhenian Sea
A Rome - Tuscany

Spain - Archduke Russell John
A Tol to San
F San to SAO
F Wal to WME

Ukraine - kidegan
army kiev-podolia
army odessa-rumania
fleet yal –east black sea

TWR2-S1901.png
Click to Embiggen
Dignitary

Post 04 Sep 2015, 7:06 am

call me crazy - but I think you're going to struggle for these +30 centres in year one Tom...
Ambassador

Post 04 Sep 2015, 8:30 pm

Looks like he's gonna lead the charge though!
Administrator

Post 08 Sep 2015, 10:25 am

well no kidding I didn't get the centers in the Spring turn, duhhhhhh
I will get to thirty in the Fall turn of course!
I have some tricks up my sleeve and should be able to do so with great ease. Admittedly this will be harder than a face to face game where I would say "hey what's that" and point away from the board as I dump my extra markers on the map, but I think I can do something or other....
Emissary

Post 08 Sep 2015, 11:18 am

Out of interest, do we really need to wait till next Tuesday before we finish the turn ?
Administrator

Post 08 Sep 2015, 1:07 pm

my guess is because it was a long holiday weekend (monday holiday)
I know I was MUCH quieter (though not silent) over that time and am just getting back into things. I doubt I need until Next Tuesday but if we are to have Tuesday deadlines, no way can we make today!
Ambassador

Post 08 Sep 2015, 1:31 pm

GMTom wrote:my guess is because it was a long holiday weekend (monday holiday)
I know I was MUCH quieter (though not silent) over that time and am just getting back into things. I doubt I need until Next Tuesday but if we are to have Tuesday deadlines, no way can we make today!

This is the reason. I wanted to give you guys a longer S1901 deadline, but couldn't do it and get onto a Tuesday deadline cycle without having an extremely long S1901 (it would have been today).

I'm also running a Speed Circuit race, so attempting to not overload on Redscape on any one day.
Dignitary

Post 08 Sep 2015, 4:49 pm

Kal wrote:
GMTom wrote:my guess is because it was a long holiday weekend (monday holiday)

This is the reason. I wanted to give you guys a longer S1901 deadline, but couldn't do it and get onto a Tuesday deadline cycle without having an extremely long S1901 (it would have been today).

I'm also running a Speed Circuit race, so attempting to not overload on Redscape on any one day.

It's not a problem for me, but then again, I think we'll see some of these johnny-come-early types withering on the vine of defeat pretty soon.

Isn't it interesting that only Israel seems interested in that Turkestan outpost! Too bad the ocean does not wrap around into the Indian, or I might be tempted! Well, maybe later. Until then, I'll have to be satisfied with my brilliantly mundane opening that is sure to mislead and the opposition.

George
Administrator

Post 09 Sep 2015, 8:08 am

don't worry about Israel taking Turkmenistan, I got that covered as well. I'm pretty sure that will be one of this turns 30 centers! (well, 27 NEW centers gained that is, I'm not THAT good)