Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Administrator

Post 31 Aug 2015, 9:19 am

Things got kind of slow so I thought I would do something to get a bit of attention. But is it attention or maybe, just maybe it's a snapshot of the near future?
Administrator

Post 31 Aug 2015, 9:21 am

Now that the game is over, it's time for the winners recap.
Things went well right from the start, how I managed to gain 30 centers in year one was a bit of a stunner and should go down in the history books as the single best game ever played.

Congratulations to my inferior opponents who never really stood a chance. I look forward to meeting you all again soon.
Dignitary

Post 03 Sep 2015, 6:55 pm

GMTom wrote:Now that the game is over, it's time for the winners recap.
Things went well right from the start, how I managed to gain 30 centers in year one was a bit of a stunner and should go down in the history books as the single best game ever played.

Congratulations to my inferior opponents who never really stood a chance. I look forward to meeting you all again soon.

Apparently the Burgundian "ruler" has been sleeping too many nights in his own wine barrels, which also explains why there are so many empty barrels in his house. On the other hand, it is possible that, playing with a group of slow-witted 6 year olds, he COULD have scammed the competition and claimed 30 centers in one game year. But I would have to also assume Tom slipped some of that deep red tonic into the kids' kool-aid. :dead:

However, Tom having apparently quitted the field by his own admission, I suppose it means somebody else must step in to keep control of the Burgundian peasants, lest they start thinking they should be living in a democratic republic. :yes: