Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Emissary

Post 26 Feb 2015, 10:46 pm

"So can we go over this again? I'm confused" - Nelson Manhammarsjkold

"YES. ITS SIMPLE REALLY" - UK ambassador

"Cape Town has been leveled and you are now seeking terms?"

"PRECISELY MAN. WHAT, WHAT. YOU'VE GOT IT NOW. GOOD SHOW AND ALL THAT"

"So you've outlined where I may and may not move from here on out so long as I hand over BBs to your greater glory right?"

"YES THANK YOU. I'LL HAVE THOSE AND RIGHT AWAY PLEASE"

"Isn't it a bit early to be issuing demands in a country that is not yours and that outnumbers you for now 4 to 1?"

NO, YOU SEE YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT. I AM ENGLAND."

"Excuse me?"

YOU SEE, I AM ENGLAND AND I POSSESS GREATNESS FAR BEYOND THAT OF SOME POOR PIGMY NATION SUCH AS YOURS."

"I see."

"FURTHERMORE, I HAVE PLANS. AND IF YOU SEND ME BBs, YOU WILL ENJOY THE BETTER PART OF SOUTHERN AFRICA."

"I see."

"And have you run this by some of my brother pigmies by chance?"

"I DON'T DISCUSS HIS MAJESTY'S POLITICAL MACHINATIONS WITH THE LIKES OF YOU."

"Machinations?"

"I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT I'VE PROMISED YOU DARK SKINNERS. AND WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY WITH THE IBERIAN PENINSULA?"

"WHY I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH UNITS TO GRAB ALL THE SCs BEFORE ME. TRY TO BE REASONABLE. GIVE ME A BREAK HERE."

"It was just a question."

"WE'RE SO BUSY THESE DAYS WE DAMN NEAR FORGOT TO MAKE GOOD ON A PROMISE TO IRAN A FEW WEEKS BACK. LUCKILY THEY WERE UNDERSTANDING AS WAS THE REST OF THE WORLD."

"Getting back to the Republic of South Africa for a moment, do you mind if I attempt to thwart you?"

"DO I MIND? I HARDLY SUSPECT YOU'LL WANT TO DO THAT. JUST BE SENSIBLE ABOUT THE THING AND SEND THE BBs RIGHT AWAY. DON'T BE A HERO. AFRICA ISN'T WORTH IT."

"Let me run that by the rest of the country. I'll get back to you."
Ambassador

Post 27 Feb 2015, 10:07 am

That sound you here is the GM snickering in the corner.